Sunday, August 1, 2010

amir the name given and the full name is MOHD AMIR BIN MOHD ARIS.. 19 teenagers boy,
i will gain my age at 8 October every year..continue my study in architecture course.
actually i'm poor for my writing but my oral much better..i've got 6 people in my family including my mum and dad which means i have 4 siblings made from 2 brother and a sister..i am the last one...for my leisure time,mostly been filled by make saome drawing and play guitar..plus i made some music too...issh..feels like make an essays for primary school..


anyway this is actually good to improving my english..
its been 1 year i continuing my study at polytechnic.but it was a hard decision to make whether i must go uitm or polytechnic..after struggling thinking and thinking then i decide to go through here..there's a reason why i didn't go for uni...hmmm
hate to remind about this..
let's forget about it..i really wanna write something with fully happiness but still couldn't get that mood
right now..next time i'll try


the best i can write is i am not a cynical person and everyone should know that...



No comments:

Post a Comment