Sunday, September 19, 2010

PART 2






hello and assalamualaikum..this is the second part from my first post
don't know where to start....errrm let me just start with the question why am i choose poli rather than uni..actually the course for uni was not so suitable for me as i want to be an architect for my future career..i really upset..it was my wrong since i had a big mistake by choose the wrong course..
ok done with it..i'm so sorry.i l really want to forget about this as i've done the biggest mistake for my life...



ok..lets be with something else then...errrmm..haaa....the music thing..it is true i could compose a song..i have done it so many times..since i also have my own band and i present as lead guitarist and second vocalist.my band play rock n roll and britpop.we"ve been in gig sometimes before.. actually i experince with 5 band and i present as drummer.keyboardist and guitarist..
some say i should continue with music. Maybe music is talented but i think my vision to be an architect is more important for me.So i just done it as my hobby and fill my leisure time..heerrm
i really enjoy making some song especially when they love it..so happy when people appreciating it..heheh


i guess that all i can write for now,,..i'm afraid be so nonsense if continue..haha
sorry for the language if i do..thanks for reading..it is write from the heart..hehee.. :P
assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment